HISTORY

Begin 1983

Aero Industries of Malaysia Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia as an investment holding company

1984

January

It changed its name from Aero Industries of Malaysia Sdn Bhd to Aerospace Industries Malaysia Sdn Bhd (AIM).

February

UMW Corporation Sdn Bhd (UMW) and Malaysia Airline System Berhad (MAS) became the shareholders of the company.

June

MOF incorporated (MOF Inc) subscribed for a Golden Share. Increased its stake to 75% via injection of funds.

1994

Malaysia Helicopter Services Sdn Bhd (MHS) acquired 25% stake in the Company from UMW and MAS. MOF disposed 75% stake to Khazanah excluding the Golden Share.

1995

MHS subscribed for new shares to increase its stake in the Company to 66.6%.

1996

PJS Industries Sdn Bhd (PJSI) acquired the shares of MHS in the company.

2001 - 2007

2oo3

PJSI in totality acquired khazanah’s shares in AIM and 9.09% of MOF shared resulting in PJSI holding 90%. MOF holds the remaining 10% including the Golden Share. AIM change its name to Nasional Aerospace Defence Industries Sdn. Bhd

April 2oo1

AIM has acquired SME Industries group from Khazanah. AIM also has acquired ATSC from Inc. Restructuring and ShareHolder Agreement (RASA) between Khazanah, MOF, PJSI, and AIM.

10 October 2oo7

It was converted to Private Limited Company. 

2oo9 - 2o22

 NADI has a total more than 20 companies under ITS group, directly and indirectly.

Location

NADI Building, PT 192, Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang, 47200 Subang, Selangor Darul Ehsan

© COPYRIGHT 2022 NATIONAL AEROSPACE & DEFENCE INDUSTRIES SDN BHD (NADI)